Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thing 13 Google Docs and Zoho

 I was able to create this on Google Docs, but unable to cut the handles from it. They were not on it when I used the snipping tool. I used way too much time here. I can use this tool too many places for it to benefit me here. I spent two hours on this project. As far as I can tell it would not benefit me to use either. I do not care to have all of my folders together. I did my best to try to complete what the assignment was asking for but it was difficult. I don't care to download things on to my new computer that I probably will not use. I can understand the benefits these programs can have for teachers teaching older students. I had not ever experimented with the tools to share documents. I have not been able to figure out how to share a document. I will come back to this if time allows and work on it further. I was expecting this to be easier as I am familiar with Google. I have yet to experience what all Google has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment