Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thing 17-Tagging and Social Bookmarking

I would like to mention that I benefit substantially from any of these activities that contain a video. It helps me to understand more thoroughly the activity we are about to explore.  This activity was mind boggling to say the least. I became lost and waylaid in all the sites. It never ceases to amaze me how much information is out there. I can see all the possibilities of and the potential of a bookmarking tool in the classroom. It reminded me of  an organizer of outside sources all brought together for a useful purpose. It also enables you to share with other educators. I would be interested in exploring this one further.

1 comment:

  1. The important thing is that you found your way back from all the mind-boggle. I use bookmarks all the time for almost everything. There's no way I'd be able to navigate my computer without them. :)

    ReplyDelete