Monday, June 25, 2012

Thing 21-Animoto

Make your own slideshow at Animoto.

This is the most fun I have had so far! I took ten pictures from my Facebook page, clicked them on, picked a song, and text. I opened it up and I was amazed. It was so easy. The frustration came when I tried to post it to my blog. It would not post. It just kept displaying there was an error. I just did this for the thing 20 so I just can't understand what goes wrong.I did post it to my personal Facebook page. I do plan on using this on a long term basis. I plan on paying for a membership and putting family pictures into videos. My grandchildren greatly enjoyed watching their pictures go across the screen and then fall down to the music. How great would it be for them to see themselves, from the time they were born until present? I may try to get permission to do our classroom field trips and special occasions so the children can watch them on the computer. This is a touchy subject due to confidentiality policies we have in place. I do plan to ask permission from my central staff. I'm sure as long as they stay in the classroom and not on the Internet, it should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment