Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thing 16-Get Organized

Wow! Finally something I can most definitely use! I couldn't decide to use Remember the Milk or IGoogle. I will explore both of these and make a decision on which one I prefer. I do like the gmail coming up on IGoogle. Since I use Google for almost everything, I tend to lean toward it. The calendars can be useful to me to keep track of everything in my daily life. I am a chronic organizer so I feel I could make use of one of these. Maybe creating an IGoogle account to use in a classroom may be beneficial to keep up with daily tasks. It could possibly be used instead of a classroom website. I don't think my classroom could use it but I feel rooms with older students could. I did like the to-do lists. Either of these could be used at home or in the classroom. When I decide the one I want, I will put it up as my home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment