Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing 4-Blogging and Commenting

Commenting is a great way to give and receive feedback from other people who have similar interests and occupations.  It builds a sense of community among individuals that may be miles apart.  The blogs I chose to comment on were Jeremy's, Charles', Jennifer's, Miguel's, and Drumm's.  From the blogosphere at large, I chose Coolcat Teacher and The Blue Skunk Blog.  From the reading, I agree that blogging and commenting are important ways to share knowledge and ideas.

2 comments:

  1. You are my 1st. I am amazed at the site it looks great good work with the masher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but it is taking me so much time because it is so difficult for me. I get on and do something and forget how I did it the last time. Very frustrating...I wish I could maintain the info so it would not be so time consuming. :(

    ReplyDelete