Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing 6-Discovering Web 2.0 Tools



From the list of  Web 2.0 Awards nominees, I chose to explore "Remember the Milk.com". This is an application service provider for web-based task and time-management.  When I started using the application, I was trying to learn to manage tasks from my computer and offline.  This was one site I found  easy to use.  I was able to create multiple task lists, so I decided to do so for personal, school, and work tasks. This was one time I was impressed. Users of this application can also tag tasks according to priority level, and choose the method, date, and time for reminders. It will also inform you of the number of times a given task has been postponed.  This application could definitely be used in a school setting, mainly as a time and task-management tool for teachers.  You may want to try this one for yourself.   http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment