Friday, June 15, 2012

Thing 9-Online Image Generators

Beach custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com I chose to create a center sign for my sensory table in my classroom. This is a tool I will probably use in my classroom. Usually, I find it easiest to save the creation to my computer before I post. However, this time, I decided to try and learn how to link the image with the URL. I found that it wasn't as difficult as I thought, because this site had a direct link to blogger. The opportunities for using these in the classroom are many, but I think I would most often use this tool to label centers and objects in the classroom. http://www.imagechef.com/

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea to create fun signs for your classroom centers! You could also use them for vocabulary flash cards, when teaching things such as weather or seasons, for example!

    ReplyDelete